sâmbătă, 17 ianuarie 2009

Splintered Ideals..

This is going to be the first article I did without getting inspiration from Dir en Grey's lyrics.. Let's see


The darkness lurks beneath my clothes' smell.. my room.
On the rusted, metal bed I stay.. with my hands on my ears.. I cry..
Or not. I don't cry.. simply.. rivers of tears full of pain are running down from my red eyes..
I get up and start to take a walk through the sinister halls..
It's so empty without them.. without the ones who used to keep this house alive.. without her..
I miss you..
Suddenly I jerk, remembering..
I run to the dormitory we used to share our dreams and fantasies in.. and I look on the window..
The moon's so bright..
I open the window and climb on the glass case..
Everything's so beautiful.. from up here.. just like a city of angels..
I am meaningless.. a meaningless human being wondering through life and death.. life and pain.. pain and love, love and love.. love and myself..
Am I back to what I was..
Before, before the golden times.. I were..
I had no home, I had no meaning, I had no purpose. I was living.. I felt like there's something I need to do.. but even if I'd do that thing, I wouldn't be happy..
I wanted to die, but I wanted to live.. I didn't want my life to end without doing that thing.. but at the same time, I was lustful.. I wanted to die..
She came.. brightening my life.. my way.. my path.
She gave me a meaning, she gave me a life, she gave me a purpose, she gave me..
Now that she's gone..
I lost everything.. I'm just a bag of dirt and agonizing pain..
Why ?
" I lost the meaning; I should be myself ".. I hear that.. slowly.. but what's myself ? I can no longer be myself.. the myself I need to be is with her.. she's the myself I am.. she's the myself I should be at least..
The wind whispers through my hair the agony.. I can feel it.. almost taste it.
It feels so good..
Carefully, I spread my hands.. and I leave myself to the air..
Now, the ground's coming closer and closer.. even closer.. I can almost feel it, the cold street.. hitting my tainted body..
Suddenly.. a light appears in front of my eyes..
There she is..
My sweet.. my beloved angel.. she came to save me ? I see a knife in her hand.. will she.. ?
She takes the knife and stabs the ground, making it spill purple blood.. I hear it's scream hunting through the night..
She grabs my falling body, and puts it near her.. she's so warm..
Tears start falling from my eyes..
Sensing them, she kisses my eyes with her tender, soft red lips.. and I suddenly recover..
I can feel it running through my veins, through my body.. the love.. the meaning.. her..
I hear some yells heading towards us.. here they are!!
Our little kids.. both of them.. hugging me, continuously yelling " Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! We love you! "
I'm loved..
I'm overwhelmed..
But I'm loved..
I kiss her.. with all that I have left..
While.. while.. while we kissed.. I felt like I was healing..
Then I understood..
But she's here with me now.. they're here with me now.. and the house we once used to live in has awaken once more..

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu