sâmbătă, 10 ianuarie 2009

Undecided..

" There is no where these two can go
Having their backs to each other
They can not even hear the sounds fo the rain
That pours heavily
They walk with their back to each other
Where will they go ?
One by one their footsteps disappear..

I don't want to part from you, but..
Your words stab my heart
Do you see ??
I don't want to part from you, but..
The waves are erasing your footsteps one by one

Change me into a memory and head to the new ocean
I wish you happiness from the heart.
There is happiness behind the tears
But behind the tears..
You are not there..

I don't want to part from you, but..
Your words stab my heart
I don't want to part from you, but..
The waves are erasing your footsteps one by one

Spring..
Summer..
Autumn.. Winter..
With the seasons
Maybe its too late
But I want to hold your hand

Spring..
Summer..
Autumn, winter
With the seasons
Sometime there will be a meeting
Sometime there will be a farewell
And a meeting with you.. "
( Dir en Grey - Undecided )

Undecided.. striving to get away from the pressure the walls of feelings and yourself put on you..
Und
ecided.. but yet so devoted to your destiny.. never going to look back, not even when you will die and your pitiful life will turn to meaningless ashes..
I still feel your hand, near mine..
I still feel your hair running down on my skin, healing the maternal wounds..
I still feel your lips.. on my neck.. and on my own lips..
The frozen rain sheds the knives of memories in my flesh while I walk through it..
And unbearable.. destructive pain takes over my rationality, making me lose myself in the abyss of the blue, atrocious sky..
And even though when I'm lost between heaven and earth, between earth and hell, between heaven and hell, I still feel you close to me, grabbing my dirty hand, taking care of me, while I can't stop stabbing you with venomous thorns..
Even though now you are bathing in your own blood, I can't stop kissing the beautiful, soft crimson lips of yours..
It seems to be so easy to departure, but in fact it's not.
Even though my fantasies have gone away, I can still feel your body next to mine..
I can still feel your spiky nails scratching me, making me feel the pleasure I ever wanted.. even more..
But is it all lost ?
Now, I'm lying in the apartment where we once used to share our dreams.. I'm lying on the bed we used to melt in one.. I'm lying..
Now, there is only the happiness that can reach you.. there is only the rapture that can touch you..
Even though now I'm lying in tears and smelly blood, the happiness I once used to possess, was sent to you..
Aside from the departure, I don't regret anything..
I just.. would like to feel you.. once more.. to have you near me..
But I won't.. because if my last wish would've been
fulfilled, I would've not let you go anymore..
I would've kept you there, chained in me..
With my last wish unfulfilled, I go to sleep..
I go to sleep, knowing that " Sometime there will be a meeting.. Sometime there will be a farewell.. And a meeting with you.. "

Now, I invite you to watch and listen to " Undecided " by Dir en Grey.. with the hope that none of you will have to pass over a departure..





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu