joi, 8 ianuarie 2009

Glass Skin..

" My vision begins to blur
The glass sky, the color of the wind
The merry-go-round playing alone
I wave
My somehow faded voice is more important to me than my guilty conscience
Tomorrow I sleep, leaving myself behind
Emptier still than any tears of comedy
Left to be just taken
Left to be just damaged
Here...

In the dark morning, I pretend the window to be a picture frame
I wake my sleeping skin and press my hand against this wet piece of picture
Spring blossoms and the petals fall, giving life to the river
Swaying from side to side, where will you go?
I put my hand on the heavy and closed door
The remains of the parade
The silence laughs along with the fact that I won't be sleeping again tonight
Emptier still than any tears of comedy
Left to be just taken
Left to be just damaged
Here, let there be love...
The jokingly-dancing seasons endlessly hurt
Left to be just taken
Left to be just damaged
And to be melted by the dreams I hold out

(I bleed as my way of compensating everything to you
How heavy is blood?
Happiness and sadness lies too close) (English)
The hand that will be born tomorrow, will be simply pure and nothing else
I can barely see you now with all these tears

Emptier still than any tears of comedy
Left to be just taken
Left to be just damaged
Here, let there be love...
There is a ferris wheel, where I can look down and see you from
The melody that just comes crumbling down is also so sweet and beautiful, it's frightening
The shadow exposed by the sun is branded into my memory
and it touches my heart than any shallow words combined "
( Dir en Grey - Glass Skin )

Glass Skin..
When I think of pure, transparent Glass Skin, the first thing coming into my mind is a pure body, made of glass, without bones, flesh, blood, heart.. soul..
An empty, glass-made body..
A deserted body, left in this sadistic world, without any love to take care of it, without any heart to pump blood in, without any soul to let it feel..
What once appeared to be a shining person now started to blur..
It's senses faded, more and more, until they completely disappeared..
Just like a deserted house, haunted.. This body is haunted by memories.. which hurt.. an excruciating pain..
Haunted by the undying feeling of existing in this world.. again, an agonizing pain..
What happened to it ? What happened ? What made him frozen ? What turned him into pure, but at the same time filthy, full of hatred glass ?
His own consciousness.. splintered across his unforgettable memories of this rotten world ?
A dead, but at the same time more alive than never love-story ?
A strong sense of sacrifice, which let him die just like that ?
A hand print lies on the neck of the glass body..
The print of someone's lips lies on it's own, cold lips..
Turned to ashes, crushed by the cruel, sadistic world, he lies in it's own frozen blood, " Left there to be just taken ".. " Left there to be just damaged "
Again and again..


I invite you now, to watch and listen to Dir en Grey - Glass Skin, a song which always remembers me of an old memory, hidden in myself..


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu