marți, 13 ianuarie 2009

304 Goushitsu, Hakushi No Sakura..

" Room 304, room 304, cherry blossoms of white death
From the window the ever unchaning cherry blossoms
Flutter, flutter, flutter, flutter and dance in the breeze

Today, my consciousness fades away
Who are you ?
I can't remember anything
My tears overflowed
And fell on your hand
Clutching mine reassuringly

Your unending stream of taers
Told me something
For some reason the scent of you brings back memories
Surely I will lose this life
All alone, in this room
These flowers that no-one can find..
The flowers fall quicly, swaying in the breeze
The white hospital room sways with the breeze

The pain builds up day by day
You held my thin, ugly body close to you
At my time of death
There's one special person I remembered
Tomorrow I'll become ashes, return to dust

From the windows I can see the cherry blossoms
Beneath those cherry blossoms is where I want to sleep
Wrapped in warmth in your hand
They carry me quietly from room 304
So that I will never forget you
From now on, I sway in the breeze
With the cherry blossoms, remembering you
Fluttering
Fluttering
Fluttering
Fluttering "
( Dir en Grey - 304 Goushitsu, Hakushi No Sakura )


In my safe, destroyed hotel room I live..
Room 304..
May, 9.. 12:30 Am..
Staying on the cold, metal-made bed, I think of you.. while the cherry blossoms from the window are touching my face.. they sway over to me, re-telling me the story of my life.. of our life..
May, 9.. 13:30 Am..
Standing under the never-fading branches of the cherry tree I remember you.. your smooth hands running down on my filthy body.. in such a kinky way..
You know I miss you, but even though you know, you don't dare to do the slightest move..
Or you can't ? Baby, is it you not wanting to make a move ? Is it you not wanting to revive the old times.. ?
You can't.. from the brown, slightly cleft body of the tree, a drop of blood falls..
See, as you caged my soul and myself in my love for you.. I caged you on the cherry blossoms we used to stay at night and plan things for our future.. for our life..
This way, your spirit will live through the branches of the cherry tree and through the tree itself..
I grieve..
I gasp..
Two crystal tears falling from my eyes..
I love you. I love you more than I love myself or the world.. why did I caged you ?
Why did I want to keep you close to me ? Why ? Why, when there was not sight of you wanting to stay near me anymore ? Why did I had to force you ?
" WHY ? " I yell at the fading sun..
An unique sunset.. the red of the sun covers the sky, just as your red blood covered the cold, cruel metal-made bed..
May, 9.. 22:19 Pm..
With a branch in my lower chest I lay myself to sleep, under the cherry tree we made love for the first time.. under the cherry tree we had our first kiss.. under the cherry tree we used to stay each and every day..
Even now when I look so cold.. I still feel your warm hand touching me, grabing my ugly, dirty body.. hugging me..
I want to go to sleep near you, I want to feel you just one more time..
I love you and you know no-one will be able to take that from me..
Even if I'm dead, even if you're dead.. even if we're both dead.. no-one is going to take my love for you away.. that's the only thing I keep with me in this spring night in which my lights turned off..
This, and a memory of an angel..
I love you..


Dir en Grey - 304 Goushitsu, Hakushi no Sakura.. and never-ever let your love fade.. never-ever let the girl / boy you love have his / her love fade away.. protect them, even if it's the last thing you will do.. die! DIE, if that's what you have to do..
Don't worry, no one will be able to steal your love for him / her

Un comentariu: