duminică, 11 ianuarie 2009

Merciless Cult..

NOTE : Watch out. The next article is a very obscene, sadistic, cruel one.

" The pessimistic you
The merciless you
The self-loving you
What are you looking at ?

Within comparing and proportions
You're screaming like mad
You wanted this to end
You must be a romanticist

GASP for breath
GASP for breath
GASP for breath
GASP for breath
Love me, please
Also this blood and this meaning

Suddenly, I remember..
There is no love here..
Over and over it pierces me
Somewhere I'm breaking

Within comparing and proportions
You're screaming like mad
You wanted this to end
You must be a romanticist

GASP for breath
GASP for breath
GASP for breath
GASP for breath
Love me, please
Also this blood and this meaning

GASP for breath
GASP for breath
GASP for breath
GASP for breath
Gasp for breath
Love me, please
Also this sun and to this value "
( Dir en Grey - Merciless Cult )


My eyes are wide open, and my mouth opens in a large smile..
Like a drug that addicts everyone, you blood touches my lips..
Aaah, such a great taste you have..
So, you lie there, lover, in our matrimonial, double bed. You lie there, with me next to you.. You lie there naked, covered in sperm and our blood..
Some would say you look like you'd be humiliated, but I like how you look..
You are so sweet.. a drop of sperm falls from your closed left eye, touching the sheets..
Too bad you won't be able to wash them anymore like you used to do..
Like a professional surgeon, my tools are aligned at your feet.. but I'm no surgeon, baby and you know it very well..
Let's make an incision there, sweetie, let's see what you look like on the inside.. Taking the knife we used to cut bread with, I slowly cut your belly..
This is the place where our little girl would've come from, if you wouldn't have been such a cruel person..
Now, she's just ashes.. she's just a little, deformed little body..
Too bad.. you can't feel it.. it feels just like I felt after you put a stop to it.. you know.. I thought you are a person, but you're nothing more than a romanticist.. a romanticist with tits.. with nice, big, smooth, soft tits..
Let's see what they hide, shall we ?
Too bad the knife is now full of blood. I want to taste it later. What a pity you can't taste yourself..
I take the saw and slowly cut your left tit off.. much more blood than I expected..
I throw it away, disgusted..
Feeling like it, I put another load on your body..
Hey! You look so nice in white and red.. in white and crimson red..
Going down on your body, I spread the legs wide open, and find the center of your pleasure..
I'd love to see what it hides, but there's no time for this.. I take the saw again, and cut your head off..
Like a professional hunter, I take it and place it on the wall.. my trophy..
Gasping for breath, I close my eyes, and lay on you.. putting my elbow in your belly..
Sorry, my bad!
Without a head to kiss, I lay myself to sleep..
To the eternal sleep..
You see, after you left me for a prick, for an empty-head, it felt like the sky pierces me.. it felt just like the earth was falling on me.. I felt broken.. I felt in pieces.. kinda' like you lie there, today, on this sunny morning of July..
I wanted you to feel the same pain, but it wasn't possible.. I love you too much to let you feel what I felt..
You simply gasped for breath, just like I do now.. and then you closed your eyes..
I quietly laugh, then I close my eyes..
" Love me, please
Also this blood .. "


Merciless Cult.. by Dir en Grey

Un comentariu: