vineri, 9 ianuarie 2009

Amber..

" The wind of Indian Summer pulses,
With the warped sound, my ideals crumble
My future falls apart, I'm done for, I...
I want to be with you longer,
I want to stay with you longer but,
The fragile tears lurking beaneath my smile,
I can hide them no longer
When this amber colored dream of so many years
Comes to it's end, will I awake the real me?
I took all I could, so much it almost killed me
I even reached out, but
I ended up here, now
The light goes out and the stage goes dark
Informing me it's the end,
Let me hear your voice again,
I want to stay here longer but,
Farewell to the one I loved deeply,
Your name I never even knew.
In the amber colored place we promised to meet,
I feel the wind of Indian Summer
And look back on it all
The tears mix with the blood,
To make a new amber colored dream,
Here in my heart.

Until my voice dies out, my last...
Until my voice dies out, I'll sing. "

Japanese call it " Kaze ". We, Romanians, call it " Vant ". English people call it " Wind "..
No matter what it's called like, it still remains the powerful force of the nature that blows away feelings.. souls.. hearts.. tears.. even drops of blood. It's still the force of nature that throws us in melancholy, in sufferings, in pain, in love.. in darkness.. in heaven..
Amber.. a piece of hard resin, that seals insects.. life.. inside it..
Trapped inside, you feel suffocated. You feel.. empty ? Would you feel empty inside a piece of Amber ?
Is nature a force united under one name ? In the end, what is nature ?
The Wind throws you in the resin, locking you in what's soon going to be a small piece of Amber, breaking your bonds with the world, with your beloved ones, with yourself..
Locked there, unable to breathe.. you can't even cry..
Your tears melt in the Amber.. Although melting in it won't make it softer, won't allow you to move, to feel.. it will only add a drop of pain to the already existing ocean..
With a warm farewell, you stop your life for years..
At first, it's easy. Even though you can't breathe, everything's fine.
You look back on your life, but you realize you can't do anything about it.. not anymore..
Suddenly, your body starts to sing.. your voice can be heard from outside your prison..
Slowly, "
The light goes out and the stage goes dark "..
But even now, you know.. "
Until your voice dies out, your last.. Until your voice dies out, you'll sing.. "



Now, I invite you, everyone, to watch and listen to Amber.. by Dir en Grey..









Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu