sâmbătă, 28 februarie 2009

Rusting Voices

I'm seeing it deep, deep inside you, 
The reflection of something I never hoped of,
I see the sadistic smile leaning onto your beautiful face,
In your eyes I see my past, present..
..no future.

Please, don't cease to hope, 
In the unfaithful destiny of yours,
It will always betray you..

Please, don't murder the unending love intents, 
Please, don't attack the tremendous attacks towards you..

I understand, I even know, you're rotting inside,
You're seeing yourself, you look terrified.
Slowly, without a doubt, you'll end it soon.

But, wait! Don't! I want, I will,
Let you enter, live in myself, 
I'll let you speak through my words, I'll
Let you be horified, be amazed, be traumatized,
I'll..

However, don't hope of anything big, hope at something gigantic,
I'm not burning, I'm not even rotten, 
I'm not dying, I'm not even about to be murdered,
I'm going to bed, I'm already ashes. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu