duminică, 22 februarie 2009

Oyasumi Nasai

The dust carrying wind flows, 
Taking my breath along with the dust, 
Through the night, through the yells,
Of the falling scents of hope.

Breaking under my heavy feet, 
The parquet recites his own story,
It feels like it's crying aswell,
Being caught in the blankness of what we call world.

Even the windows become opaque, 
Blocking the view, trying to protect,
Trying to defend, it's useless, in the end,
They're scattered to pieces, along the cold pitch.

Liveless, you lay, 
You seem to be alive, 
Drooling, continuosly, until you drawn, 
Falling down, until you moan. 

The crack in my body, becomes larger and larger,
Even if I scream, " I love you until I'm breaking ",
It won't help at all, it won't even matter,
I will break apart, empty and abandoned. 

Now, that everything has passed, 
My love, frozen to death, still cries,
Into the night, gasping for breath, 
I'll love you now, tonight and forever, 
I'll love you 'till the end, 
Oyasumi.. nasai. 


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu