sâmbătă, 7 februarie 2009

Blinking Silver

The sky looked so bright,
With it's stars..
Falling down to.. the ground
Ah, those days..

The cherry blossoms I always loved now lay,
Lay, lay, won't ever stop laying.
You lay, you lie, you look down,
The superiority of your scent falls to the ground..
Same with the stars..
From the sky that was once bright.

I'm no more embraced,
By your tiny, soft arms,
I'm left alone to cry and live,
I'm left alone..

Denying my existence due to no proof..
Now that you're left, you took it too.
Two years old, my only proof..
My second breath, along with you..

It's ending, painfully,
I cannot feel even the smell of the cherry blossoms,
I can only taste the blood pouring
From the now dark sky..
Blinking in my night,
To the end..
Near..

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu