duminică, 29 martie 2009

Blind Reflection

I stare at your picture, broke but still alive.
The sunset's coming, an end is near,
I'm feeling cold.
The whispering air passes through my body, passing through me,
I lost myself so much time ago,
So much I cannot remember kindness anymore.

My voice fades out in the world,
Is lost in the void, in the blades which continously cut and pierce me.
The sun which turned the sky red dies, falling behind,
Being forgotten, being alone.

It's so easy to forget something when it's gone,
And so you forget everything,
Because everytime you seem to find something important to you,
It's likely that the thing is already gone,
Burried in your memories which you're unable to reach.

You become lost and frustrated.
The illusion of reality triggers,
The panic builds up, I'm going insane, will I go berserk ?
Standing near your body, tears are overflowing sadness,
Overflowing even the memories in which you lie,
Nostalgically, as an imposing maniac.

One day my ears will stop hearing, I'll go deaf,
From the song which you are and to which I've listened countless times.
Kill my soul,
And let's drown into eternity,
Into the never-ending abyss of crimson pain and darkness.
Let's drown into love.

Un comentariu: